Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Rambling On

And  I almost forgot about the ban on plastic bags they (city council) should ban them or at least make the people put their house trash in them so they don't fly away. Sure do hate it when people put loose trash in the "Willie Bote" most of the time nothing flies away but catch a little wind and those plastic bags are the first to fly out that and the newspaper boy do I hate that it really irritates me, but what can I do. Just count to ten......
On to other things saw this posting on La Sanbe about the recycling center and illegal dumping .This illegal dumping has been going on since the center opened my Co worker said  "if they just put the trash in an orderly manner it wouldn't be much of a hassle but they throw everthing a lo p****o" that's when it gets messy and people start complaining. You can clean it up this day and tommorrow morning it will be the same. An ongoing cycle........

3 comments:

  1. I've left blue bags at the recycling center after hours, but I make sure to throw them over the fence so they won't fly off to the street.
    I might go drop off a couple of bags tomorrow afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does Laredo have a heavy trash pick-up day once a month ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The heaviest days are mondays, tuesdays and when we return from a day off like the one that's next Feb. 15 we'll be off and the when we return the 18th it will be real heavy.

    ReplyDelete