Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Downtown Complaining......??

Why are some people reluctant to change? I mean I've been trying to get my waste collection business off the ground talking to customers but they don't want to change. They say "it sounds good but is the city of laredo ok with you doing this". What does the city have to approve for me to get your business. Then I got an answer they told me that sure I can charge a lower price for the waste collection service but they were afraid that the city would raise there water rates and still charge them more. Told them that I've never heard of them doing that if they just decided to switch services I mean there are others that provide waste(garbage) pick up service and that the city of Laredo has no say in it. They complain about the rates going up and I'm offering a solution and they hesitate. I'm talking about the downtown businesses by the way. One thing I do know is that downtown business is not as strong as it was a few years back. I just hope know they will come knocking my door and ask for my service until then I just have to keeping knocking, talking, etc.. to more customers until I get one then it's just downhill from there.
Pictures were taken in December '06

No comments:

Post a Comment