Monday, January 25, 2010

Discount Us?? I'll take it full price...

O Boy do we have a piece of work over there at city hall I just found out that last year when our department bought two garbage trucks the purchasing department was told by the dealer that if they were going to purchase more truck just to make a commitment to lock the price they got on those ones. Well you know how they are why save some money when we are on a budget.we have the money to spend. They didn't do that, now the price went up I think Mr. G. told me about $15,000 but  any ways here is a pic of they new trucks they're looking at now..

I personally don't like this one it's a Heil, like the McNeilus better. The Heil breaks down a lot ..

1 comment:

  1. The powers above do not give a rat's ass.They purchase without thought and who gives them the better perks.

    ReplyDelete