Sunday, January 31, 2010

Free Shredding

On other new at least to me. You know how they say u learn something new every day well on Thursday 1/28/10 I got a surprise when I learned the City Solid Waste Dept. was shredding and recycling important tax documents for several CPA's. Needless to say as I stumbled across this info I took a look at what a fellow partner was doing and he told me shredding papers the recycling crew picked up I picked one up and it was a Income tax paper for a forwarding agency, and there were more of different clients. I understand they want to go green and recycle but come on don't u earn enough money to pay for a shredding company. Or maybe he goes by the saying "Why pay for it when the city can do it for free" I wonder what his clients would say if they knew someone else other than their CPA was looking at their finacial situation??? HMMMM......

1 comment: