Sunday, January 31, 2010

What-A-Bully

Oh man! what a ride I've seeing those signs that the Shell owner puts man.... I mean I'm neither for or against what he is doing but I've got to give him credit for speaking his mind publicly. Wish I could do that without being an outcast at work. He His employees were witnesses to a bullying brother of Andy Reyes and I know for a fact because one of my relatives was working when the guy stormed in demanding to speak with the owner regarding the postings on the sign outside, that the owner would not see the end of it when they win the race for judge. Man come on You know there was is going to be mud slinging in a political race especially when election time nears. Maybe he doesn't know what his brother was doing but at least try to explain to them what there is going to be in a political race. Like they say in that comercial for Tecate "Pa los que no se Rajan" one day I'll be like this guy not worrying if I have job or not well that will be when I'm my own boss I hope that day is right around the corner.......

1 comment:

  1. That owner has BALLS! He attacked the LISD regime and had some retaliation from them.

    ReplyDelete